Welcome to the Earth@Home Climate homepage!
You'll find resources to help you learn and teach about climate change science, impacts, and solutions.
Enhanced and updated digital chapters of The Teacher-Friendly Guideᵀᴹ to Climate Change. This guide for teachers (and others) includes both the basics of climate change science and perspectives on teaching a subject that has become socially and politically polarized.
Classroom activities that serve as the lab manual for The Teacher-Friendly Guideᵀᴹ to Climate Change. Teaching toolkits, many of which have accompanying videos, are searchable by topic and grade level, and include an overview, NGSS standards, materials lists and instructions, handouts, and background information.
Additional information and resources on topics such as:
- climate change and energy blog posts
- weather preparedness information from the National Weather Service
- bioblitz information and data
- an overview of climate change in Central New York
- information on sugar maples and climate change
- Tracking Climate in Your Backyard curriculum
- teaching about the IPCC
- U.N. COP meetings
- Critical Zone science
- environmental data collected by PRI at our public venues